Six Reasons You Need to Visit Your Dentist in College Station before the End of SummerPublished by Cashion Dental on August 14, 2013
[Posted on August 14th, 2013 by Cashion Dental]
With the beginning of a new school year it is time for you to schedule a cleaning with your Dentist in College Station. It’s summer time and every is enjoying the heat and all that comes with it. That includes cold glasses of sugary lemonade and lots of ice cream cones at the local ice cream joint. Aside from that there are plenty of reasons why you should get a teeth cleaning before the first bell rings this school year. Here’s five:
1. It Will Save You Money- The best Dentist in College Station will tell you that the better you take care of your teeth now the less you will have to pay in the future. This is true both of short term costs, such as cleanings and dental products, and long term issues like gum disease and pneumonia.
2. Nobody likes bad breath- Whether you are looking to go on a big date or just need extra confidence going in for a job interview, you don’t want to have the thought of having bad breath looking over your shoulder. A teeth cleaning now helps remove plaque and other nasty stuff that causes bad breath. It also gives you a nice clean feeling that you just can’t find anywhere else, and no matter what kind of gum you buy.
3. Its Good for Your Gums- Healthy gums is essential to good dental health. Your gums are just as important, if not more important than your teeth in regards to your overall health. Healthy gums help ward of gingivitis and other gum diseases which are associated with poor gum health. And your dentist in College Station will agree that healthy gums equals a healthy mouth.
4. It Helps Your Heart- A study performed in Taiwan found that people who had their teeth scaled were 24% less likely to have a heart attack and 13% less likely to suffer a stroke. Although the link between dental health and heart disease is not totally clear, scientists have found that chronic inflammation is found in both gum and heart disease.
5. It’s going to get Busy- The season always picks up with the influx of new and returning students. You don’t want to have to wait for your cleaning, so get it in now while you still have the time. College Station Dentists will be able to get you in and out with relative ease, and with the best dental care in the great state of Texas.
It is important that you find the best Dentist in College Station. Cashion Dental has been in business for over a decade and specializes in everything from cosmetic to family dentistry. No matter what your needs, Cashion Dental will be able to give you the care you need when you need it.