The Benefits of Same Day CrownsPublished by Cashion Dental on July 2, 2014
[Posted on July 2nd, 2014 by Cashion Dental]
When you evaluate the benefits of same day crowns, you should also consider the reasons — restorative or cosmetic — for needing them. For example, if one or more teeth are damaged, causing you serious pain, your motivation for an immediate remedy may be more critical than simply improving your smile. However, if you’re in a visual media (e.g., in front of the camera as a TV newscaster or large audiences as a runway model), installing crowns in a matter of hours — not days — could be just as important as pain management.
Same Day Crown Benefits
Although you’ll receive multiple benefits and advantages with same day crown features, one primary benefit tends to dominate. When taken together, the advantages of same day crowns are many and worth your serious consideration.
- The overriding primary benefit: You’ll have your new smile in a few hours.
- You will save a lot of time, which might help your workplace availability and conserve your ‘personal time’ allotment.
- There is no need for temporary crowns, needing future dental visits within two or three weeks to install permanent devices.
- Since your mouth typically is ‘mapped out’ digitally, you avoid the need for foul-tasting ‘stuff’ in your mouth and often uncomfortable–and messy–wax impressions.
- Instead of discolored temporary solutions, your crowns will match the natural color of your teeth.
- Same day, permanent crowns protect against further cracking or damage to your teeth.
- These solutions decrease or eliminate hot or cold sensitivity to damaged teeth.
- The technique gives you a perfectly-fitted, natural feel to your smile.
- Same day crown installation eliminates the ‘metal’ look and feel of temporary repairs and crowns.
As you can see, getting your winning smile back in only one day comes with numerous important advantages over having to wait weeks for creation and installation of color-matched permanent crowns. Since your teeth can be damaged accidentally at any time, you should consider area dentists that offer same day crown features for your for your preventative and other restorative services.
Other Dental Considerations
When considering dentist options in your area, close to home or work, you should also evaluate the following issues.
- Personal referrals from friends and family of technically competent dentists with good ‘bedside manners.’
- The ability of dentists to offer invisible braces to straighten teeth while keeping your normal smile intact.
- Dentists who place a premium on patient comfort and collateral pain reduction.
- Dental professionals offering same day crown solutions that employ the most popular, proven manufacturers, materials and best looking/fitting permanent crowns.
If you work or live in the College Station, Texas area, consider Cashion Dental as a proven, top option. In addition to our new, state-of-the-art dental facility, we focus on creating a warm, inviting, comfortable environment for our patients. We also feature total preventative family care, including helping your children become comfortable with dental visits, which some other dentists do not offer.
We also offer same day crowns using popular, cutting-edge CEREC® technology to restore your teeth beautifully to their former functionality and strength. State-of-the-art CEREC® 3D software remains the only chairside dental CAD/CAM restoration system available today. For more information, call our office with your questions and concerns.